Last day of school awesomeness!
100 Things that I love Writing Prompt
Textmapping is a graphic organizer technique that can be used to teach reading comprehension and writing skills, study skills, and course content.
Check out TextMapping.org for more information.
Also check out Teaching My Friends blog about how she used it in her classroom.
I am lucky :)
- Period cramps
- Sore tits
- Mood swings
- Picking out outfits for the day
- Styling hair after showering
- Having a hard time running cause of your tits
- Making sure you don’t get pregnant
- Carrying the baby
- Being called a bitch, whore, hoe for no apparent reason
- Make sure you don’t get raped
- Having pedophiles hit on you
- Oh, and fancying the fuck out of someone that doesn’t know you exist on the earth.
I’ve never seen such an accurate text post
Free sight word lists and assessments
Great ideas about how to get your students to follow directions THE FIRST TIME!
Synthesizing Anchor Chart